Pairsine, The Taste of Elegance Chef Food & Beverage Pairing Competitions first debut at the 2005 Denver International Wine Festival. They have become Wine Country Network’s signature “foodie” event.
In 2010, the first Pairsine with beer pairings was introduced at the Omni Interlocken Resort in Broomfield, CO. The assortment of fine culinary creations, paired with a medal winning beer, makes for a decadent experience not matched by any other beer and food event in the US.
The 2015 Denver International Beer Competition activities will begin on April 18 & 19, 2015 when we assembled a distinguished panel of beer judges to judge the beers entered into the 2015 Denver International Beer Competition.
Save The Date!
Pairsine, The Taste Of Elegance, Chefs Food & Beer Pairing Competition July, 2014, 4:30-9pm VIP, 6 to 9pm General Admission Omni Interlocken Resort, Broomfield, CO
Only 2015 GOLD medal-winning brewers will be invited to participate in this special “live” Chef’s food & wine food pairing competition, featuring 10 of Colorado’s most celebrated chefs, competing to win awards for their best custom paired dishes. Live and silent auctions will also be held, with 100% of their proceeds benefiting local charities. The evening will be limited to 375 guests.
2014 Participating Beer Chefs
- Joe Troupe, Executive Chef, Lucky Pie Pizza and Taphouse
- Brandon Muncy, Executive Chef, The Lobby
- Elijah Odell, Executive Chef, Highland Tap & Burger
- Chris Cina,Executive Chef, Breckenridge-Wynkoop
- Jonathan Power, Executive Chef, The Populist
- Drew Watson, Executive Chef, Hops & Pie
- Kyle McCune, Executive Chef, The Meritage at The Omni Interlocken Resort
- Jose Guerrero, Executive Chef - Viewhouse
- Lucas Forgy, Executive Chef- Fresh Craft
- Jon Mendoza & Jamey Freema, Executive Chefs, Bad Apple
Check out our photo gallery for photos from our 2013 competitions.
We are now accepting applications from chefs!
Click Here for info & registration forms.
Thank you and good luck!
CEO Wine Country Network, Inc
Tel. 303 664-5700