You're Invited! To Pairsine, Chefs Fine Food & Beer Pairing Competition
Wednesday July 15, 2015
10 Chefs, 20 Culinary Pairing, plus the Gold Medal Winning Beers from the 2015 Denver International
July 15, 2015, 6 to 9pm
The Omni Interlocken Resort
500 Interlocken Blvd, Broomfield, CO 80021
General Admission Tickets:(6-9pm): $75
Includes complimentary beer glass
2015 Participating Chefs and Restaurants
- Eli Odell Executive Chef Highland Tap & Burger
- David Davis Executive Chef The Sink
- William Merwin Executive Chef The Blue Star
- Dylan Zwart Executive Chef Low Down Brewery
- Jean-Luc Vogelle Executive Chef The Westin Denver
- Joshua Hasho Executive Chef Omni Interlocken Resort & Spa
- Jeffrey Samoska Chef de Cuisine Pub 17 on Welton/ Grand Hyatt
- Tim Berry Executive Chef Fate Brewing Company
- Kirk Spare Executive Chef Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
- Michael Long Executive Chef Le Central French Restaurant
Tickets Now On Sale!
Order Tickets Online
HOW IT WORKS:
Up to 10 beer savvy chefs compete to make up to 20 custom paired epicurean delights with 20 award-winning Beers!
While the event is sometimes referred to as "Iron Chef ™" meets beer, participating chefs have no secret ingredient. Chef's are provided with sample bottles of beer to taste and develop their custom paired dishes.
On event day, the participating chefs will create custom paired dishes, served in appetizer portions and staff will pour beer samples alongside the chef's food table.
A panel of notable food and wine critics/experts will taste each culinary creation with its assigned beer. They select the "Best Chef" and "Most Creative" Chef winners.
All consumer attendees also get to cast their votes for the "People's Choice" award. A valuable prize is awarded to the “People's Choice Chef".